Planning a wedding in the midst of COVID-19? Well, don’t get paranoid – Bells and Bows brings to you a list of Do’s and Don’ts while planning an intimate wedding or a pre-wedding gathering.
With the Government’s mandate to limit your guests’ up to 50, an intimate wedding is an answer to all your prayers, but it doesn’t guarantee 100% safety. Therefore try and follow the below-mentioned steps, for a joyful event!
- Hire a Wedding Planner:While it goes without saying, but hiring a wedding planner to plan a pandemic wedding is nothing short of a blessing. Amidst all the uncertainty of bookings and re-bookings, your wedding planner will take care of all your wedding needs.
- Select a medium-size venue: Gatherings at a small hall, within closed doors is a risky affair. Therefore, select an open-door venue with scope for social distancing. Maintaining interpersonal space in-between will reduce anxiety amongst guests as well as the host.
- Thoughtful Catering: While selecting the menu – try to avoid raw foods like sushi, salmon, leafy vegetables and salads. The menu should be thoughtfully decided to accommodate well-cooked meals and should be served via disposable cutlery/crockery. The food should be served with utmost care so as to safeguard the health of all servers as well as the guests.
- Ample supply of Masks and Sanitizers: As a host, ensure ample supply of masks and sanitizers for the guests, vendors and the staff. To have an anxiety-less wedding, it’s best to provide all the guests with fresh masks and sanitizers at every nook and corner.
- Touchless Photography: Make memories using a selfie booth or go creative with posing – its best to capture pictures by maintaining social distancing norms and ensuring your safety.
- Have Fun: Yes, you read that right – a happy mind is a healthy mind, therefore – have a blissful affair and don’t forget to have fun. Your wedding is a memory for a lifetime – so enjoy the show and reach out to us for a fuss-less wedding.
Contact us to know fun and imaginative ways to spend your special day!