Welcome kits can go a long way in making the guests feel special. These kits have a way of saying ‘we care for you more than your words can!
Bells and Bows bring to you a list of essentials that are bound to wow the attendees and make them feel loved and cared for.
To start with, the kit should be such, that it can be packed and transported as a souvenir- it could be a foldable box, a tote bag, or a reusable jute basket. It should have a/an:
1. Welcome Note/Greeting: First thing’s first – a personalized note for the guest speaks volumes about you as a host. The greeting can be about how grateful you are to have them with you on your special day or it could be an entertaining tale of how the bride met the groom, so as to make the guest feel appreciated.
2. Event Schedule: Who doesn’t like it if the guests come on time? Well, act accordingly. Include the event schedule in the welcome kit, which will act as an itinerary for the guests and ensure their presence at each function. The schedule is extremely important for the guests as it not just informs them of the time and venue of the function, but also communicates the right dressing theme. You don’t want a guest dressed in a kurta for a pool party, now, do you?
3. Few Eateries: Who doesn’t like to munch in-between functions? Well, it’s best to keep up with the guest’s cravings with something sweet and something savory in the welcome kit. You could fill it up with cookies, chocolates, chips, nachos, or popcorn, depending on your guests’ preferences.
4. First-Aid kit: Last-minute cuts, bruises or headaches cannot be predicted, therefore if the guest isn’t prepared – you should be. The welcome kit should have Band-Aids, Aspirin’s, Anti-allergic medicines, and antacids for the guests to ensure a smooth turnover of events.
5. Hangover Kit: Last by not least, you should definitely be prepared for a hangover if there is booze at the party! Nobody wants to attend a function with aching bodies and throbbing headaches. Therefore, it’s best to stuff the kit with mint/mouth-fresheners, packed cold coffee, and hangover-cure pills.
6. Emergency kit: It’s far easier to forget a bob-pin or a safety pin when you have bigger things on your mind. So it’s best to have this emergency kit – just in case the guests have a wardrobe issue. Stuff the kit with safety pins, bob-pins, a small sewing kit, wet wipes, hand sanitizers, and hair-ties.
With all these essentials in your welcome kit, you are all set to have an enjoyable wedding. With this exceptional welcome kit, it’s time to greet your guests and make their stay worthwhile!
Destination Wedding Planners can make such items, especially locally sourced items more accessible. There are experienced destination wedding planners in Delhi, who can help your guests ‘feel at home, even at international destinations.